Welcome to Five Star Ranch!
Upcoming Changes at Five Star Ranch,
Thank you for being a loyal client of Five Star Ranch. As a part of our Five Star family I wanted to reach out to you and let you know about some changes that we are implementing.
As many of you know Five Star Ranch was created 28 years ago. I was just 16 years old when I opened Five Star. It has been an amazing part of my life. Some of my greatest accomplishments and my largest sorrows were found in the heart of Five Star.
After 10 years of thinking about the new direction of Five Star. We have decided that becoming a private facility was the one that was the right fit.
No changes will happen until October 2014
Our summer session for Lessons and Camp 2014 will run as normal
What does this mean for all of our five-star boarders and students?
- We will remain a boarding facility with a small group of Borders
- We will still offer lessons to a core group of students
- Summer camp programs, Trail ride’s, birthday parties, will no longer be offered as of October 2014
- The store will continue to have a small selection of the everyday necessities.
- We will be having a store clear out in the near future
- Riding clinic’s will be offered throughout the year, including trainers such as Stacy Westfall
- Boarders and Part Boarders will be able to have guests rent horses to ride with them
What does this mean for our horses?
- My number one priority is the health and happiness of our faithful school horses
- There will be several horses for sale and retiring
- Five Star students will have priority on horses for sale
- Applications are available for anyone interested in one of our horses
- We will be keeping a core group of horses at Five Star that will be available for part board
- Final decision on horses will depend on the applications received
Although this is been an incredibly difficult decision to make. I am excited about the new possibilities with creating a space for people to simply enjoy horses and continue to hone their skills.
I would like to thank you for being a part of this family. I am sure that there are many questions. Please feel free to message me directly at Gailhaynes@xplornet.com
I am happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Please remember that all summer programs will continue.
We have until October 2014 before any changes are going to happen.
I am looking forward to hearing from you,