DATE: Saturday, March 25th, 2017
TIME: 10am – 1pm
LOCATION: Five Star Ranch, 11233 2nd Line, Nassagaweya, Campbellville, Ontario, LOP 1B0
You’ve seen others do it…
Maybe Even tried it yourself
But do you really know why…. And how lunging can benefit….
And harm your horse?
Don’t Miss this action-packed workshop.
You will learn:
- The many reasons to lunge and not to lunge.
- Proper use of body language
- How to train a horse to lunge, (restart).
- The basics of determining lameness when lunging
- Learn how to enhance your horse’s movement.
Join us and start lunging your horse at the right time for the right reasons.
Other Upcoming Workshops
- Equine First Aid – January 28, 2017 – 10-1
- Wrap it up Bandaging workshop – February 25, 2017 – 10-1
- To Lunge or Not to Lunge – March 25, 2017 – 10-1
- Trail Training Day – June 24th, 2017 – 9-1
$75 +HST / Each
$130 +HST for 2 workshops (SAVE $20)
$165 +HST for 3 workshops (SAVE $60)
$210 +HST for 4 workshops (SAVE $90)