DATE: Saturday, June 24th, 2017
TIME: 9am – 1pm
LOCATION: Five Star Ranch, 11233 2nd Line Nassagaweya, Campbellville, Ontario, LOP 1B0
You will learn:
- Emergency stops and riding tips
- Safety items to carry
- Learn to enjoy the trail safely
- How to tie a slipknot
- Dealing with spooky horses
- Handling obstacles on the trail
- Do’s and don’ts of trail riding
- Understanding how to handle emergencies
Receive your “Trail pass” after successful completion of this part theory, part on the trail, training program.
- Enables Five Star Members to ride on trails. (Boarders do not need)
- To take non-member guests on a trail ride
- Must log 10 hours of trails before brining a non-member guest.
- Must ride with minimum one other five star member on trails for safety
Renew annually, refresh/update course.
- Requested (Not mandatory). To assist with 10 hours of trail cleanup annually (one or two clean up days).
Many hands make light work.
Boarders do not need a trail pass to ride the trails. But will need one if they would like to take out guests or attend offsite trail rides with Five Star horses. Not needed if using their own horse.
Other Upcoming Workshops
- Equine First Aid – January 28, 2017 – 10-1
- Wrap it up Bandaging workshop – February 25, 2017 – 10-1
- To Lunge or Not to Lunge – March 25, 2017 – 10-1
- Trail Training Day – June 24th, 2017 – 9-1
$75 +HST / Each
$130 +HST for 2 workshops (SAVE $20)
$165 +HST for 3 workshops (SAVE $60)
$210 +HST for 4 workshops (SAVE $90)